Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 9 - Short and easy

June 16th, 2014

The air was a bit chillier than usual. Even my long sleeves and compression sleeves weren't enough. I am still working on dressing right for the weather. It is something that I have struggled with for so long because I tend to overdress. As I continued on running and the sun rose a little higher, it got a little warmer. It was almost perfect. Not too cold, slightly on the warm side, perhaps because my long sleeves were a little too thick for summer's mornings.

I don't recall much from my run at all except that the trail was fairly empty. Too early perhaps. Getting to sleep at 10:30pm is a challenge for me. These days I can't seem to get myself to bed until after midnight. I blame it on the loft bed. It's too high and too difficult for my old body :) Even with my morning run (3.5 miles),  I felt tired and sleepy all day. It's definitely due to lack of sleep I concluded.

Tonight, tonight I will go to sleep early so my body won't suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment